Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wedding Bliss But Don't Irritate Us with Your Happiness

Slept late on Friday because today is Saturday and usually we can wake up a little bit later...

I was in a posh restaurant when all the goodies and yummy food finally arrived on the table and my saliva was drooling. I picked up my knife and fork really to indulge and have my first bite... Suddenly, I heard a loud alarm, "HONK HONK HONK HHHHOOOOOOOOONNNNKKK.....!!!!

Poof! There goes my food... I haven't even tasted it!

I remembered I didn't set the alarm so early...?? The honking went on continuously for about a few minutes. It is not a good way to waking up feeling angry at the start of the day... What's wrong with these people making such a great din, irritating peoples' morning at 6 am and spoiling my sweet dream.... I get up reluctantly from my bed, look over the windows to search where the noise came from... What the hell!

So, it was a couple getting married and they are honking their cars, all 3 cars! First thought that came to my grumpy mind early in the morning... BIG DEAL that you are getting married today! BIG DEAL that you need to inform the whole estate that you have arrived to pick up your bride! And BIG DEAL that you have to wake everyone up in such an irritable way!!! On impulse, I opened the windows and ready to vent my anger by shouting at them to stop...

Just when I opened my mouth to blurt out my +*#@&# language, my angel inner voice asked me to spare them in their wedding bliss. It is not easy for a couple to meet and know each other and to finally tie the knots together and get married. Who doesn't want to make their BIG DAY memorable? Who wants their BIG DAY to be a spoiler with someone shouting hostility at them? Bad luck, right?!

Being kindhearted and forgiving, as well as applying the principles in the Law of Attraction, I decided to bless them. I need to wake up anyway, but just only today a bit earlier. I want to be happy and don't want to feel angry over such this small incident. I sincerely wish that this couple and all other couples happily married and enjoy their new lifestyle together.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment