Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday and Happy 14th ROM Anniversary

It's my 37th birthday and also my 14th ROM anniversary with my hubby...

As usual... nothing special... Just go for a dinner together with hubby and Zozo...

For most of the "special" occasions, be it my or his or Zozo's birthday, anniversaries, etc, we don't go for big bash type but a simple dinner together. And it was most of the times, not very pre-planned because me and my hubby are very "lazy" or "ignorant" of where to eat... lol... So end up, either we go back to the restaurant that we frequent (the Shore Restaurant somewhere in Changi) or a place that we randomly choose and of "not so nice food"...

For this time, my sweet hubby searched online and found a buffet dinner at Plaza Brasserie at Parkroyal Hotel.

 The ambiance of the restaurant was great. The food spread was alright and the most important thing that we must have for buffet is raw oysters. Me and my hubby love raw oysters  Overall, we like this restaurant and enjoyed the food!



Happy Birthday to ME and Happy Anniversary to my HUBBY!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment