Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 13th Wedding Anniversary

Me and my hubby has been happily married for 13 years!

No... not candle light dinner... no special present or flowers... no romantic moments like young couples... This is the common trait between me and him... very "chin chai" (easy-going) and not so creative and fanciful when comes to birthday or special occasions like today. Only greetings cards that we give to each other...

Well, he did buy me present once in the blue moon... As for me, not that I don't want to buy gifts for him but just that he got everything needed and I really can't think of what else he want. Therefore, we make it a point that exchanging with each other a greeting card is a must, at least.

This year, as usual, we just decided to go dinner out somewhere and with our daughter, Zozo too (**light bulb**). As both of us love to eat raw oysters, we decided to go for buffet dinner where we can gobble as much food as we want. We settled for a buffet restaurant called "Feast @ East" at Grand Mecure Roxy Hotel and went to eat a day before our anniversary.

The buffet spread was not that fantastic in varieties actually and the food was generally ok to me. As such, I did find that the price we pay was a bit ex for this variety range. Anyway, we have a hearty meal as a family, tried all the food available and stuff ourselves with our beloved oysters, sashimi and dessert.

My lifestyle is very simple. There is no need for celebration for any special occasion. I truly just enjoy quality time spend together as a whole family, treat and love one another well everyday and it will be special everyday.

I love my hubby and my daughter dearly.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment