Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Remember When Zozo Was a Toddler...

My daughter Zozo, out of the blues, pulled out an old VCD and played on our "dust collecting" (long time no use) VCD player. It was a 15 minutes clips which I have taken with a camera when she was about 2 years old, playing on the home sofa and I had got my friend "burned" it into a VCD for me many years back.

I was totally engrossed watching that video and fond memories flooded in my mind. I was recollecting my memories when Zozo was so tiny and small. She was so adorable then, and now she is a 9 year old girl! Unbelievable!

I had taken many photos and videos of her since she was born. I selected some to print and stick on photo albums for easy viewing and saved the majority in my PC. Unfortunately, my PC crashed and most of her earlier photos and videos that was taken from newborn to 3 years old, were lost. I hated myself for not knowing the importance of taking backups... Grrr... So now, I hope that those printed photos can last long and don't fade forever....

It is truly a touching moment when you are seeing your children growing up from a cute little tiny creature to now that she is almost catching up my height... I know that time flies and we can't catch back lost time. So, I make it a point that I will treasure every moment and capture all beautiful and fond things in life into videos and photos so that we, as a family can view and recall the happy moments when we are older...



When Zozo was 4 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment