Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why I Need to Work?

Thought that I can be a "tai tai" and no need to work...

Although our 5 room HDB flat has already been fully paid, we still need to pay for our studio apartment at One North Residence. That house was bought mainly for investment and we were lucky that we bought it in 2008... Lucky in the sense that the private housing prices is rocketing and govt implenting cooling measures, etc, etc that are affecting investors..

My husband also bought another one at Montrosa in 2010 under his own name to save insurance cost for mortage if I have a share...) Sigh... was it good or bad to own another house???

Considering having these 2 houses, not possible that I sit at home not working...

How? In order to sustain to pay the 30 year mortgage loan and to have CPF, no choice lor... So, go back to work lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment